Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses and Other Germs
Stay Safe Stay Open
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE RATES AVAILABLE
We recommend treatment take place weekly or bi-weekly to decrease the spread of viruses or bacteria.
There has been an increase in viruses spreading throughout the United States. Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces and keep people safe and healthy. Green Restoration of Fairfield County specializes in home and facility cleaning services following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill the Corona Virus AKA Covid-19 as well as other viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Viral Spread
The same products and procedures that kill bacteria and many germs will also kill Coronavirus.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where crowds gather. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Frequently clean (or call Green Restoration of Fairfield County to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses like Coronavirus, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call Green Restoration of Fairfield County for disinfection services.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (888) 708-0150 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Cleaning Methods
• Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, Coronavirus, etc.
• Reduces Risk of Infection
• Reduces Downtime By 75%
• Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
• Meets CDC Guidelines
• Safe and Effective Practice
• No Harmful Residue
• Consistent and Uniform Cleaning For All Surfaces
How Do Green Restoration's Infectious Disease Disinfection and Cleaning Services Work?
Our disinfection and cleaning services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and cleaning methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
Why Call Green Restoration of Fairfield County for Disinfection and Sanitization Services?
- Various forms of flu affect thousands of people annually. Green Restoration of Fairfield County has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- Green Restoration of Fairfield County's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at Green Restoration of Fairfield County follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (888) 708-0150 you'll receive a full home solution which ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more.
- These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
What should you expect during service?
- The disinfection application involves the use of an automatic ULV (Ultra Low Volume) or Electrostatic Sprayer mister designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles appearing to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
- This will result in the surfaces becoming wet for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant is active, and the surface must be left to dry.
- Your Green Restoration Professional will wipe down all frequently touched areas (doorknob/handle, handrails, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom areas, etc.)
- No one should access the structure until at least 2-hours post completion of application, dependent upon the ventilation of the premises.
Important steps for you to take prior to service:
For Green Restoration to provide the most effective disinfection service, we ask you to make a few simple, yet critical, preparations, before we arrive, to perform the service. Green Restoration professionals will let you know if steps are needed beyond what is listed below.
- Remove all materials which could be damaged by moisture, e.g. paperwork, artwork, photographs.
- Remove all food items from the area to be treated.
- Place food containers and utensils inside cupboards or drawers.
- Cover all electrical equipment should with plastic, e.g. keyboards and monitors.
- Remove from the treatment area all valuables you do not want us to treat.
- Remove birds and other pets from the treatment area.
- If your home or business has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask for additional guidance for their protection. After our treatment is complete:
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family or work staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- Inform your family or work staff, if there is any moisture remaining when they return, they should dry it with paper towel which should then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
- Ensure new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.
- Wipe-down all food preparation areas with soap and water.
Call Now to see if you qualify for a Free Estimate