Water Damage Restoration
Emergency Water Removal, Clean-up & Dry-out
Water damage restoration is often devastating to both residential and commercial property owners. Dry out must be initiated within 24 hours to prevent the growth of toxic mold and mildew. Green Restoration of Fairfield County's responsive team has provided complete water damage restoration services throughout the region for many years.
24/7 Emergency Service
Green Restoration of Fairfield County Restores Properties - Quick!
Calling Green Restoration of Fairfield County after a water leak or flood emergency just makes sense. Our restoration crew is fully equipped to act swiftly to contain the damage and remove standing water and residual moisture. From there, your property will be restored to better than new.
- For 24/7 emergency service, call (888) 708-0150
- Immediate action to prevent microbial growth
- Fast and professional cleanup
- Quality restoration of all damaged areas
- We work directly with your insurance provider so YOU don't have to
Water Damage Control
Standing water must be removed quickly, and the affected areas dried out to prevent microbial growth. When you call Green Restoration of Fairfield County to handle your water damage emergency, we will:
- Remove damaged structures and replace them with quality materials
- Professionally clean and sanitize affected surfaces and belongings
- Kill and remove all traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew
- Sanitize and disinfect problem areas to get rid of unpleasant odors
Remediating Your Water Emergency is Our Specialty
Why Call Green Restoration of Fairfield County for your water damage assessment and remediation?
- Handling water damage emergencies since 2014
- Advanced water extraction methods are used to get rid of water
- State-of-the-art equipment is deployed to detect hidden moisture
- High volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers promote air circulation
- All damaged surfaces are professionally cleaned and sanitized using non-toxic products
- All traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew are removed
- Problem areas are sanitized and disinfected to get rid of microbes unpleasant odors
- Completely eco-friendly
- All necessary permits are acquired
Fix it fast. Fix it right.
Call Now to see if you qualify for a Free Estimate